Sunday, June 22, 2008

I want out. Seriously, I do. I want to get out of this place, i'd enjoy shredding my american passport so much. Seriously people, do I belong here? Do I? No I don't. Really, theres one reason I'd want to stay here, and that person already knows, but if that doesn't happen, fuck this place. Sure, I have my friends, but as much as I like them, they fit under the "acceptable sacrifices" category. If I have to stop speaking english I will. Sure, odds are I'd end up speaking a language like Dutch, but if anyone has heard me or anyone speaking it, it's pretty crazy language. I think realizing I was a Dutch citizen and getting my passport was one of the best things to ever happen to me. Fuck America, the EU is 1000x better.

Don't you, forget about me.

Don't Don't Don't

Don't you forget about me.

Will you stand above me?

Look my way?

Never love me?

Rain keeps falling, rain keeps falling, down down down.

Will you recognize me? Call my name or walk on by?

Rain keeps falling, rain keeps falling, down down down down.

No comments:

Post a Comment