Saturday, June 21, 2008

I'm in Rome right now. Our flight left like two hours late from Miami due to thunderstorms, and when we arrived at Milan-Malpensa we had just missed our connection, along with at least thirty other people (thats enough for them to hold the plane you fools!). So after a bit of a fiasco we got transferred to Milan-Lante(?) and then flew to Rome finally.

Anyway, I feel like such utter shit, its 20.48 here right now, and I dunno. I don't know why but i'm depressed way too much now, but it's not like I can do anything about that. I just don't feel right here, but it's not like I feel right at home, I guess god chose for me to live a shoddy unmeaningful existence. I just wish something could go right for once, just for once.

Is that too much to ask?

I'll catch you guys around this time tommorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment