Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Its that time again... Debate!

Today I had a debate tournament today. I woke up at 6:30 having gotten only 3 1/2 hours of sleep (late night shizznanigans). We arrive at Suncoast and I notice something... this school is bloody old! Its from the bleedin` 60s! So anyway, off to mock congress, where its 2 and a 1/2 hours of heat and boredom. Then was lunch, ran into those girls from DSOA (well frankly they're the ones that said hi), and acted like an idiot with my friends (reason: see above about congress). I was wearing a Russian Flag Pin on my shirt (instead of an American one) and people thought it was cool, or weird, but regardless they reffered to me as comrade. Back to congress, more boredom and heat. Then back to the cafeteria for awards, met a girl I thought was cute, actually one from wellington (Seriously, debate (as in all the schools) is the place to meet hot girls.) for a change. We rather hit it off, even if I acting like a schmuck thanks to congress, turns out later once I got home she had a BF, oh thanks for not telling me...assholes.

No comments:

Post a Comment