Thursday, April 24, 2008

From New York, London, to Amsterdam... Let's Fuck... I want to Rock Your Body, Rock

It's kind of weird when you consider it, how relative everything truly is, how you can destroy someone's existence in yours if you want to, how you can work to make it seem like they never existed. Ever seen those posters that say "Everything is possible if you set your mind to it!" Well those are correct to a point. I've been trying something and its rather sad when you see your memories destroying themselves "in front of your eyes (Ok, not exactly "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" style)". But we all have our sacrifices to make and I think its time I made mine. For Spring Break we're getting a Flat in Roma and the odds are most definitely favour of me going to UMF7. So woo... Oh, and I'm at jake's right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment