Monday, April 21, 2008

Hmmm...

Do you see these marks on my arms? You gave me them, not me. Do you sense the part of my mind that destroyed itself everytime I had to numb myself? Not my fault. Do you feel the way I feel everytime I see you and my heart seizes up and my senses all flare? No couldn't be me, couldn't feasibly be. Do you know how I felt when I realized that I was alone and I would never feel your heart beating beside mine again? But in the end it doesn't really matter does it? Nothing matters to you, because I am nothing, I am the wonderful creation of the dregs of modern day society, I am Justin Andrew Willems, but that is all, a name among six billion others, if I disappeared it wouldn't effect everyone, or really anyone for that matter. Well I have new plans, its time to pack my bags and leave, hopefully I'll get my mother to agree to it once she sells the rest of my properties, my father would probably go along with it. I have new plans, on New Years we said to us, and now its to me, it's to NZ Summer `05 and if all goes well, London `06 and all years thereafter. I have nothing holding me back anymore, and if you were smart you should not care when I'm gone. Have a Nice Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment