Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Your lips move but I can't hear what you say

Today was shitty and boring, and the fact I still have Jet Lag didn't help.  I have managed to do something I quite love, with some mental effort, and sleeping pills, I have reached the point of complete neutrality, which is quite possibly the most wonderful thing that can be felt.


Ok ok ok... just a little pin prick, no need more ahhhhahahhhh but you may feel a little sick.  Can you stand up?  I do believe its working... good.  That'll keep you going for the show.  C'mon its time to go.

There is no pain you are receding.  A distant ship smoke on the horizon.  You are only coming through in waves.  Your lips move but I can't hear what you say.  When I was a child I caught a fleeting glimpse,     out of the corner of my eye, I turned to look but it was gone,  I cannot put my finger on it now,  the child is gone, the dream is gone.   

I-I-I have become comfortably numb.

No comments:

Post a Comment