Thursday, April 10, 2008

Jessica, Exams, and the Wonderfulness of Footie

Today I had Geometry and Debate for exams, Geometry was easy, and Debate wasn't an exam. Exam week has been a bitch, but hey, more time out of school. I got a Digital Camera yesterday, its pretty neat. Today I went to Jessica's after school. Luckily for me, they have digital cable which meant one thing... Fox Sports World baby. I watched Sky Sports News (Sky News is essentially the English CNN) and then the beginning of a game between Werder Bremen and Bayern Munich (German Bundesliga... eh). We then did other random stuff, and then to my luck, there was a Manchester United (woo!) and Crystal Palace game at three. Sadly though, my favourite player, Ruud van Nistelrooy, was out on a hamstring (?) injury. Manchester United still beat Crystal Palace (one of the seven London Clubs, it just recently came back into the Premiership from one of the secondary leagues.) 5-2. To my luck, I got Jessica into footie, so hopefully we'll have another Manchester United/Ajax Amsterdam fan going around. I have Biology and Spanish II exams tommorrow, uhoh. Today was a good day though.

No comments:

Post a Comment