Thursday, April 17, 2008

Nothing

Well I finally got my mom to (Re, as in think about it again, even though she was planning on it anyway)think us moving overseas, which is pretty much good news, even though I'll miss my friends, I do think London or Rotterdam (or my second choice, Liverpool, Ol` Merseyside) would be pretty awesome.  Not much happened this weekend, felt like shit, slept at jakes house for two nights, went to the movies two nights, had parties at jakes including myself, Nick, Jake, Mark, Mike, and Tim, which was pretty awesome, I'm planning on going to the fair tommorrow, which will help me get my mind off things, hopefully, its that, or waiting until Mark gets some percosets, oh well. 

I Can't Sleep Tonight, everybody is saying everything's all right, still I can't close my eyes,  I'm seeing a tunnel at the end of all these light's... Sunny Days,  oh where have you gone?  I get the strangest feeling... you belong.   Why Does it always rain on me? Is it because I like when I was seventeen?  Why does it always rain on me? Even when the sun is shining I can't avoid the lightnin`  Where did the blue sky go?  Why is it raining so cold... so cold...

Travis- Why Does it Always Rain on Me?

ok ok shut up, I felt like writing that, because I like the song, and its good, especially when you feel like shit.  Oh and apparently the day I got dumped I became a crazed Billy Idol fan, which Jake wants to beat me for.

 

You Are 23 Years Old
23
20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment